Saturday, December 4, 2010

Final Luminare

For my luminare I started out just focusing on illuminating the object and I wasn't really concerned with the illumination it made on the wall.  However, the first time that I looked at it in the dark I realized that I cared more about the actual light effect than anything else because after all the light effect was my inspiration all along.  So then I started experimenting with the squares and the color and this was what I ended up with and I like the way that it turned out and I think the most compelling thing about it is the green and how the two green squares it casts on the wall and table seem to melt into one long rectangle that goes from table to wall.
Final model on final critique day.
Final model from left side.
Final model from straight on.
Final model from right side.
Final model from front.
Final model from straight on and showing more of the light on the wall.
Final model from bottom.
Final model from back.

No comments:

Post a Comment