Saturday, September 10, 2011

Gaylord Opryland Resort and Spa


I think the Gaylord Opryland Resort in Nashville, Tennessee is a really interesting building. My favorite space within the building is the huge covered food court area in the picture above. There are trees, restaurants, water falls, rivers, gardens, relaxation areas, and more. I think it would be really awesome to have one of the rooms with a balcony that over looks this huge area. I like how the giant glass roof lets in all of the natural sunlight and how you can almost feel like your outside. This space reminds me of the Crystal Palace where the first World's Fair was held. I included a picture of the Crystal Palace below to show how I think these two spaces look alike.

Image from: http://vincentloy.wordpress.com/2011/05/01/
160th-anniversary-of-first-worlds-fair/

No comments:

Post a Comment